Senior Product Managers – Internet of Things
Location: Athens, Greece.
We are looking for Product Managers to become the CEOs of their products and be responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines. They must possess business acumen as well as engineering wherewithal in order to be able to strategize, drive and bring their product to market. Product Managers must work extensively with customers while working cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Corporate Marketing and Alliance Partners in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers need.
Do you love to work on technically challenging problems by leveraging both your business acumen and technical experience? Does it bother you when you see a customer need that’s not being addressed and have a burning desire to do something about it? Do you get energized when you get teams working together and ultimately deliver excellent products?
- 5+ years in product management, technical marketing or solutions architecture Software development experience, especially at an enterprise software company a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in areas related to IoT platforms or IoT end-to-end solutions
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field with MS or MBA a plus Superb written and verbal communication skills characterized by clarity and brevity
- Dynamic and engaging speaker comfortable in front of audiences of all sizes and backgrounds
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making. The ideal candidate should nevertheless be able to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of what’s most important
- Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need
- Provide leadership while never forgetting that you’re a team player
- Passionate about technology and have a strong drive to advance the state of IT
- Willing to travel to meet customers and partners up to 20-30% time